Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's not that bad!

I know there is a lot to grumble about in the world, especially in London. I mean unemployment is soaring, the banks are finished, we're in recession and the weather can only be described as 'changeable'.

But I saw a site in sunny London a couple of weeks ago that made me think, "Now that is bloody nice."
And as I share this image with you I want you to consider the finer things in life such as holidays, ice-cream, people giving up their seat on the bus, the crossword, taking your socks off after a long day, Only Fools and Horses, cider in a beer garden and a letter from a friend!


It's a picture from Convent Garden on a Sunday. People are being entertained by some performers mixing musical excellence with subtle banter. It's a lovely combination. I mean look how happy these people look...


Beautiful!

(If no one else can appreciate this, then Stevie Cameron will!)

No comments: