Sunday, March 29, 2009

Experience Pakistan: London edition

When I was in Pakistan we made a load of videos that were meant to show people, 'look we're here and it's safe and we're happy so come join us.' It was called the Experience Pakistan campaign.

At the weekend I went down to London to meet up with my old Swiss roomie Pascal who came to visit us from Switzerland and Pakistan's trainee champion herself, Rabayl. Over breakfast we tried to re-create those unforgetable Experience Pakistan moments:



As you can see we failed, but to anyone who was there during that fateful time it might bring back some nice memories!

FTS

4 comments:

Ben Spencer said...

Rule of thirds, Andy, rule of thirds...

Sohaib said...

If I hear the term "Experience Pakistan" one more time I will hit someone.

T Durrani said...

Hahahaha.. good one!

Let me email you right now with more comments.

cj said...

hahaha you guys are so random!!!