Friday, May 21, 2010

Bank crisis number two

I have been done a wrong people. And as Max Clifford and the News of the World are not interested in my woes I am going to out the perpetrator on my blog followed by eleven people – that’ll teach them.

BARCLAYS BANK I deplore you.

I have been without a bank card for nearly six weeks now. Despite ordering a new one on three separate occasions a new card has not arrived despite assurances it was being sent to my address in London.

I have therefore had to withdraw huge sums over the counter and put Emad Nadim out of pocket on several occasions. I’ve even been caught short on a date, which doesn’t put across the rightful impression of me as a man of wealth and taste.

I thought we had an untrustworthy postman at first who I have been trying to catch in the morning. But it turns out I have an untrustworthy bank.

Today I found out, that due to some error in process, Barclays have been continually sending my card to an address I moved out of 8 years ago. Can you believe it? I have spoken to over ten people about this and only today has the real problem emerged. I was so angry.

As I finished my letter of complaint…

“Over the years you have been only been too quick to impose financial penalties for even the smallest of mistakes I have made as a customer. I only wish I could now impose a penalty on you for your mistakes.”

….just waiting for the public backlash now… Kick up a shit storm eleven followers!

No comments: